Sunday, July 21, 2013
Good afternoon!
If you use the Chobots forums, then you may realize that they have been updating it quite a bit!  They changed the template, plus added a bunch of great new features!  When you first go to the forums, you will see this new and improved template:

I like this template, but I also think that there could be an option to make the colors darker, as bright colors can bug a person's eyes more than the next.  I like the template though, and I give the staff credit for working so hard to make the forums better and better for users!

Some features they added is that you can like posts, tag other users, and even have a status/chat bar down at the bottom of the page, which is what most of us have suggested to make the forums better!  If you don't use the forums, I really suggest checking them out!  You can meet tons of great people on the forums, and also find games/contests that other users will host!  The forums are a really great time.

Have a great week!
Bacachoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Chat With Readers!

Am I online?