Sunday, August 18, 2013
Hello Cho's!
I hope whoever attended the Black and White weekend party had a great time!  I didn't get any screenshots, but it sure was fun and cool.  Many users seemed to enjoy the party and the music.  There was of course, magic, and even a bit of rain.  It rained a ton of grey items!  Here are some of the items it rained at the party:


I also asked a few friends on their opinions of the party.  Here is what a few of them said:

"Oooh, the party was awesome! :D Huehue" -Fangirl9091

"It was really cool. The music was wonderful. :D" -Agnesie

"Everthing they rained was grey, everone had fun, and then party could not have been better without some lag ;)" -Renae

"it was amazing! Lots of fun! Great music and many chobots seemed to enjoy it!" -Bluezorogirl13

My overall thoughts of the party is that it was really really fun and different.  The music selection was amazing, and it seemed as if everyone had fun!  If they were to throw another party like this, I would make sure I could attend!  I will be putting a few items that were rained on the market in the coming days, so be on the lookout for them.  I hope everyone who attended had a great time, and if you didn't attend, I hope you can attend the next time!

Have a great week!
Bacachoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Chat With Readers!

Am I online?