Friday, August 23, 2013
Hello Cho's!
As most of you know, I was unable to make Music Jam on Wednesday due to school.  Due to me missing it, I am not able to post a proper recap post to it.  Not to worry though, a recap with everything that went on at the Music Jam party has been posted on the main blog here.  I do have the winners from the "Best Music Outfit" competition!  These Chobots made amazing styles and instruments combine into one amazing style, and I do have to say, they did a fantastic job at doing so!


Elthomii has a really neat style that matches his playercard skin!  The maracas go terrifically with the Jamaican hat and the rest of his style!


Ground is using the maracas as well, but uses them quite differently this time.  He has a neat sombrero to give it a nice Mexican fiesta touch!


And lastly, Chalk, who is yet again, using maracas, but gives her outfit a nice black and white feature.

Congratulations to these three for being chosen as best dressed!  I can't wait until the next party!  I hope that whoever didn't make it to this one can make it to the next!

Have a fantabulous weekend!
Bacachoo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Chat With Readers!

Am I online?