Sunday, August 11, 2013
Hello Cho's!
Today was filled with yet another surprise by the Chobots staff!  They've made a new addition to the team, and I'm very happy to say that our favored agent Matthew, formerly known as ToastyTim, is now our new Creative Director!  If you guys remember, a month or so ago, the team announced on the official blog that they were opening up temporary positions for the summer, known as "Summer Positions", and one of the options that you could apply for was Creative Director.  I conducted an interview with Matthew about this experience.



Me:  How are you doing today?
Matthew:  Fantastic, you?
Me:  I'm great thank you for asking!  What was your first reaction of being named the new Creative Director?
Matthew:  oh my 
Me:  Was it a goal of yours to become part of the staff?
Matthew:  I guess it always kind of was. I never expected there to be a "Creative Director" job though. When I saw the post, I immediately sent an email and hoped for the best.
Me:  Would you have applied for any of the other positions they announced?
Matthew:  Although I do author on some blogs, I didn't think the "Staff Author" would be a good fit. The Premimum Guru just seemed way out my my leage.. Money.. Keeping them stocked.. marketing.. No thank you.
Me:  Can you give a brief description of what your position is?
Matthew:  Well I am working closely with the community leaders to think of new ideas for events, parties, contest, quests, things like that. All ideas like that should go through me first before being set in the game. On the post it says it is a Summer Position, but We'll see where it takes me after the Summer ends. I'll also be helping moderate at points.
Me:  Oh nice!  Ok final question:  What is your favorite flavor of pie?
Matthew:  Apple for real pie.. But for desserts that are considered "pie" because they are in a pie tin.. Reese's Peanut Butter Pie. It is litterally the best thing ever.
Me:  Ooh!  Well thank you for your time!  Congratulations on becoming a staff member! :D
Matthew:  Thanks Baca! Means a lot. Glad I could help answer

Hopefully that gave you a bit of insight on what Matthew's new position is about!  Congratulations to Matthew, once again, and if you did apply for this position, don't feel down about it!  If you try hard enough, maybe you can become part of the staff once day!

Have a great week!
Bacachoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Chat With Readers!

Am I online?